Solvable Problems in Diabetes - Berlin 2018
In previous years, brilliant panelists representing a wide range of acclaimed medical and research institutions gathered to discuss key action items and critical steps to “solve” the myriad problems facing the diabetes community.
Topics of conversation have included:
- Prospective benefits of combination drug therapies on cardiovascular health
- The importance of various key inputs in key regulatory decisions
- The potential of increasing collaboration with general practitioners and hospitals to develop a more impactful system of shared care.
In October 2018, our event will showcase international medical leaders who will discuss promising developments and advances in the treatment of diabetes. Stay tuned for the announcement of this year's panel speakers.
To read diaTribe's more about previous "Solvable Problems" events, click below:
- 4th Annual Solvable Problems in Diabetes - EASD 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3rd Annual Solvable Problems in Diabetes - EASD 2016 in Munich, Germany
- 2nd Annual Solvable Problems in Diabetes - EASD 2015 in Stockholm, Sweden
- 1st Annual Solvable Problems in Diabetes - EASD 2014 in Vienna, Austria
Thank you to our sponsors!