In 2021, we conducted a survey of over 2,200 diaTribe readers to better understand how our work is impacting their lives. According to the results:
- 85% would recommend diaTribe to a friend or colleague
Over the past twelve months, diaTribe has helped:
- 96% of readers learn more about diabetes medications, technology, and research
- 81% of readers understand their diabetes better
- 75% of readers improve their diabetes management
- 86% of readers maintain a positive mindset
- 88% of readers feel diaTribe represents their needs as a person with diabetes
- 82% of readers be better informed in discussions with their healthcare professional
- 75% of readers ask their healthcare professional about new diabetes medications or technology
- 76% of readers improve their quality of life
- 74% of readers be empowered to make a change in their diabetes regimen that has a positive impact
Readers praise diaTribe for giving them the resources to have effective appointments with their HCPs – knowledge about all drugs and devices available to them and language/questions to use to drive the appointment actively rather than to sit passively.
Readers say that they share diaTribe articles with their families and friends when they have a tough time explaining certain topics. In addition, they praise talking points the newsletter gives them that can be raised, giving friends and family a newfound appreciation for everything a person with diabetes must do.